- By visiting our site and/ or texting our number, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- These Terms become binding upon the User from the time of his/her accession and are valid during an indefinite period. In the event that one or more provisions hereof become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
- Awesome is an online concierge service that provides time of personal assistants and concierges for business and personal tasks, researches and acts as an intermediary between a client and a vendor to find and book physical and digital goods and services to the client.
- We will charge you for the time of our concierge services based on a rate of $25 per hour.
- Awesome can either quote the final price for the order based on the estimated amount of minutes that it will take to complete the task. When choosing this option you purchase the time of a concierge / personal assistant and hence the work that she can complete during this time. Alternatively you can choose to pay for the time after we have delivered the work specified based on the actual number of minutes that it took a concierge to complete. Any requests that include additional purchaces will include the quote from the vendor for the purchase.
- Awesome does not provide or facilitate any illegal services or goods as well as services and goods that violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Awesome does not charge you any extra fee for chatting to us through SMS. However, usual operator rates may apply when texting our number.
- Awesome does not store personal or financial / credit card information provided in the process of payment , nor do we share this information with 3rd parties
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Awesome customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- Awesome does not warrant that (1) the service will meet your specific requirements, (2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (5) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Awesome shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Awesome has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use the service; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (5) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Awesome and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- The failure of Awesome to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Code School and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Code School (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Florida law.
Awesome subscription fees for monthly plans are due on the same date for any month, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and make your first monthly payment. As a subscribed user you are to authorize Awesome to deduct monthly fees against your credit card or PayPal account through Stripe or PayPal. If, for some reason, we are unable to process your credit card, we’ll try to contact you by email and cancel your subscription until your payment can be processed. You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing to Done@TextAweso.me or texting us at +44 1963-60-20-50. We will cancel your subscription within 1-2 business days after we receive your cancellation request.
Requests not processed by the service
Awesome service doesn’t process requests connected to:
- The violation of any kind of law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Getting involved with or related to
- narcotics, drugs, cigarettes, steroids, controlled substances or other products that pose a risk to consumer safety
- items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity,
- stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
- promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of acrime
- things that are considered obscene
- requests that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
- sexually oriented materials or services ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Partaking or being involved into activities that
- show personal information of third parties in violation of the applicable law
- support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "quick easy money" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs
- are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card
- focus on selling of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the items
- collect payments on behalf of merchants
- are associated with the sale of travel cheques or ordering money
- involve currency exchange or cheque cashing activities
- involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities
- involve offering or receiving payments.
- Requests that are identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Awesome reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. For instance, the service may temporarily be disabled for occasional maintenance.
- Awesome shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Awesome reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue promotions and/or discounts with or without notice. If a promotion or discount is ending, we will do our best to give advanced notice, but it is not guaranteed.
- For any time-based requests (including but limited to research, data entry, etc) Awesome 100% refund can be requested within 2 hours of placing the request. Awesome also has 100% refund policy for any requests that we were not able to fulfill or did not meet your original requirements. For requests where Awesome has to use third party vendors, we are bound by the refund policies of our vendors. Upon request, we will inform you about the refund policies of the vendor chosen for your order.
- Should you place a refund request, we will contact the vendor and negotiate a refund. However, success is not guaranteed. If a refund is granted by the vendor, we will also refund our fee.
- You can deactivate your account at any time by sending us an opt-out request from your mobile number. If this happens, we will not contact you with any new information or promotions.
- Awesome, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Code School reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.